Southeast Engineers serves a wide range of clients in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida including homeowners and concrete contractors. Southeast Engineers can remove and replace concrete as well as fix cracks and structural problems in retaining walls, swimming pool decks and more. As you’re preparing your home for spring landscaping projects and repairs, keep Southeast Engineers in mind for your concrete needs. Southeast Engineers can work directly with your contractor to ensure projects are installed correctly for long-lasting, secure results. Our engineers love working with concrete, especially for outdoor landscaping, and here are five reasons why:
1. Durability: Concrete is the most widely used building material in the world because of its strength and durability.
2. Curb Appeal: Newly paved driveways and sidewalks add value to your house and give a good first impression for guests and homebuyers.
3. Dynamic Design: Concrete can be used for many purposes with versatile design elements, including outdoor walkways, fireplaces, pool decks and as sleek counter tops in outdoor kitchens.
4. Protects From Flooding: Strategically placed concrete, retaining walls and smartly designed landscaping can serve as a barrier and divert water from your home during heavy spring showers.
5. Cost Effective: Concrete patios, walls and garden walkways are less expensive than brick and stone without costly maintenance. And by using a structural engineer for the installation, you’ll ensure no costly mistakes are made.
Southeast Engineers are proud to offer our clients onsite assessments to diagnose problems, make cost-effective repairs and provide expert advice. Consultations start at $500. Call us at (225) 295-1880 or visit us online before you get started on your spring projects.